Deputy Manager (Nurse)
£42,500 – £43,000 pa
My client is looking to recruit a Nurse qualified Deputy Manager for their home situated in Putney providing permanent and respite care to older people, including those with Dementia.
- The purpose of the role is to ensure the highest of nursing & Dementia care is provided to the residents in the home.
- As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible to deputise for the home manager in their absence across the full range of duties.
To be considered for the role:
- You must be RGN/RMN qualified
- True passion and genuine interest to work within Elderly Care Proven background of working in a similar environment
- Must be assertive leader with previous experience in a leadership position
- Sound knowledge with CQC standards & legislation