About the role
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centred care is delivered
- You will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents
- You will take responsibility for all aspects and areas of care within the home, whilst promoting our key values of choice, dignity and respect
- Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home’s care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
- Creating and developing strong relationships with our customers, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home’s profile
- You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
Who we’re looking for
- Ideally, you will be a level one Registered Nurse
- Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
- The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
What’s in it for you?
Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Pension and life assurance scheme available
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
About the home
Situated in a residential area of Bexleyheath, the home is a modern home, purpose-built to provide specialist nursing support. Provided, is care for those aged 18-65 with chronic illness. A committed approach to quality and a competence of care and matched with purpose built facilities.