Registered General Nurse
Up to £15.50 per hour (DOE)
Our client is looking to recruit a qualified nurse to join their team in their recently refurbished home providing nursing and respite/short stay facilities for up to 40 residents.
Excellent transport links
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high standard of care.
- Liaising with residents, relatives, our GPs and the wider multidisciplinary team on site.
- You will be responsible for managing the unit in the absence of the Unit Manager
- You will be in charge of the unit during your shifts, as well as having longer-term supervisory responsibility for allocated junior members of staff.
- You will need to be RGN qualified with excellent clinical skills
- Current NMC pin number
- Have experience of working with older people
- You will have the right to work in the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of working with dementia and palliative care client groups would be beneficial.